Thursday, May 1, 2008

the road and life on it

Spending three to four nights a week in motel rooms has become very normal to me. In fact, when I am home, spending a weekend in my office-bedroom is the most comfortable place for me. If there were only a bathroom and a soda machine in there, I would be set!

Motels, restaurants, and bars have become my way of life. Some people think it exciting, some think it boring. No one can understand it. The most exciting thing is meeting new people every day!

Motel beds are like whores (sorry to all of the ladies of the evening that read this): you don't know who used them last.

Driving 1000 miles a week, maybe getting orders, maybe not.

A stale bagel at the motel for breakfast, skip lunch to make it to the next stop on time, whatever sounds good for dinner. Tonight, I couldn't finish a 4 ounce sirloin and a half order of onion rings. I haven't ate much all week to think of it?

In fact, I have no idea what food I consumed all week. Is this normal?

No comments: