Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Week Too Early

I was hoping to have some gorgeous "fall foliage fotos" this week. But alas, I should have waited until next week. The trees are just starting to turn. However, I did take a few pictures. You'll just have to use your imagination, OK kids?
By the way, none of these pictures were taken while my vehicle was in motion.

Early Fall Foliage

You didn't think I would miss these lovely Holstein heifers, did you?

Dam on the Cedar River at Mitchell

The old water tower at New Vienna

Eldorado

3 comments:

pj said...

On channel 8 today they reported peak foliage viewing in NE Iowa this weekend, the rest of the state next weekend. You were just a couple days early.

pj said...

Oh. Very nice photos, though!

Gwen said...

The buildings and the heifers were still gorgeous.