Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Captain Crab's Thoughts from the Road


Tourist season sucks! The lovely family in the white car stayed in the left lane for as long as I was on I-29 in SW Iowa. They were passed on the right numerous times. One of the reasons I don't drive on multiple lane roads unless I have to!

Road construction season sucks!

Country & Western artists (questionable) should not be allowed to do covers of rock and roll songs!

The San Francisco Giants don't suck!

My 40th* High School Class Reunion was a blast!

*no bloody joke. 40 bloody years! And I still look great and act 18!

4 comments:

pj said...

Gravel roads are best.

I couldn't even get to see my mom for lunch without road construction headaches. And I have now set a new pattern with getting disoriented on my way home and not being where I think I should be.

No one should re-do classic rock songs. NO ONE.

Baseball sucks.

Glad you had fun at your reunion.

Dale the Truck Driver said...

Be careful taking pictures while you are driving. Someone might call you a hypocrite. Did that car happen to have a Minnesota plate?

Captain Crab said...

Dale: No, unfortunately it was an Iowa idiot!

Not enough people visit this site to call me anything!

Dale the Truck Driver said...

If it was moving at a speedy 45MPH, then a Minnesotan all the way.