Thursday, July 17, 2008

the H is back!

the H, that most surprisingly great thing that happened to me*, is back with a new blog: "Anonymous Blogaholic". Be sure to check out the antics of a country girl living in the city**!

If you want to check on a country girl living in the country go to "Not My Rabbit".

*that doesn't make sense to me either

**like Okie turned Las Vegas, Gwen

And if anyone else turns out to be as cool as they are, there could be a Label in their future also!

Update:

Here are some flowers I saw today. One for each of the aforementioned ladies. They will have to fight it out amongst themselves over ownership!







Claimed by Gwen!




PJ's

the H's, by default!

Update II:



PJ wondered where the flower pictures were taken: the Hurstville Lime Kilns, Maquoketa, IA.

5 comments:

pj said...

*It makes sense to me since she is great and she was kind of a surprise.

pj said...

Were you at Aunt Pearl's? Cuz she's been sending me pics of her 100 varieties of day lilies and those look familiar.

Captain Crab said...

These flower pictures were taken at the Hurstville Lime Kilns, near Maquoketa, IA. the H and I visited the kiln, on our road trip, 15 years ago or so.

Gwen said...

ha! I win! I got the best one!

pj said...

I want the red and yellow day lily.