Thursday, November 6, 2008

And Now..............

the post election depression sets in. I've read all the papers and all of the blogs. Nothing exciting happened yesterday, well there was a bit of Sarah trashing*, but nothing else that interested me.

I feel like the guy in Forrest Gump, who after he and many others ran with Forrest and then Forrest said he was going home, said "what are we supposed to do now?"

*An angry aide characterized the shopping spree as "Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast."

1 comment:

Gwen said...

I feel the same--I keep checking the news and blogs, but really, there's not much to see, except some transition team picks. Yesterday I kept looking at the electoral maps every little bit, just to be sure we hadn't turned our backs and had the election stolen or something, but now it's sinking in that it's real. Which is good and all, but now I'm not quite sure what to do with the time/energy I spent worrying and hoping about the election.