Friday, February 6, 2009

Turks and Caicos Islands and other stuff

The Dread Pirate Roberts contacted me today. She and the ship are in The Turks and Caicos Islands and currently anchored just off of Salt Cay. Due to the bad publicity that the Somali terrorists gave the Pirating profession Roberts told me that all operations had to be curtailed. So, from now on the ship will simply haul rich tourists around for an ungodly amount of money. Legal and much more profitable. aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr!!!!!!

As for me, your Captain on this amzing cruise through life, I have just completed a wonderful two week stretch on the road. Oh, I was home last Saturday night so I guess it wasn't THAT bad. I did catch manage to catch a virus of some sort or maybe I'm just sobering up after almost constant alcohol abuse.

No comments: