PJ and I were the bartenders at a wedding reception and dance Saturday night. A few observations:
1. It's a lot of work keeping people refreshed.
2. There are a lot of glasses of beer in ten kegs!
3. It's been a long time since I was sober the whole time and watched how people changed as the evening went on.
4. Most of the music sucked!*
5. I was damn tired by the time we were done.
*If the H ever gets married there will NOT be a DJ handling the music. There will be a genuine polka band from Minnesota to keep the crowd on the dance floor. And they will!