So, if you have nothing else to Sunday......................
1. Wristbands will be handed out on a first-come, first-serve basis beginning at 6 a.m.
2. You must present your original Barnes & Noble or BarnesandNoble.com receipt for Palin’s book, “Going Rogue: An American Story,” to get a wristband.
3. Maximum of two copies of the book per person will be signed.
4. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
5. No photos.
6. No personalization of books.
7. Customers may only approach signing table with “Going Rogue.” ***
8. No bags will be allowed in the signing line.
9. Cell phones and cameras will have to be turned off and put away before customers approach the signing table.
10. Once wrist banded, customers who leave the line for an extended period will have to rejoin the line at the end.
*** Do not take your Bible! Mary wouldn't like that.