Friday, December 25, 2009

Waiting for Gwen

I was going to post about the weather we have been having all week here in Iowa. However, my favorite* sociologist flew home for Christmas and the weather there is much worse than here. As I write this, the temperature is 34 degrees and calm, where Gwen is it's 23 degrees with a 19 mph wind from the northwest!

Gwen's pictures and tales of the blizzard of 2009 will be much more interesting and entertaining than anything I could come up with. So I am going to wait patiently for Gwen.

* Lisa and Jeremy, I hope this doesn't upset either of you.

So while we wait, let's learn about the "smell of fear":

2 comments:

Kate said...

Merry Christmas! I'm listening to the greatest harmonica player ever. Snow be danged!

Gwen said...

I barely have any photos. It was miserable. I will post eventually. But it will be much less entertaining than you are expecting.