Sunday, March 9, 2008

Steve King: Loony

Well, Iowa's favorite loony Congressman, Steve King has announced his re-election bid. And in doing so, did what he does best, made sure that everyone, who has a brain realizes: He's a complete loon and a danger to the country. Here are a few examples:

"I don't want to disparage anyone because of their race, their ethnicity, their name - whatever their religion their father might have been," he said. "I'll just say this: When you think about the option of a Barack Obama potentially getting elected President of the United States -- I mean, what does this look like to the rest of the world? What does it look like to the world of Islam?"

I'm not sure Steve, tell me more:

"I will tell you that, if he is elected president, then the radical Islamists, the al-Qaida, the radical Islamists and their supporters, will be dancing in the streets in greater numbers than they did on September 11 because they will declare victory in this War on Terror."

Steve, I still don't understand:

"Additionally, his middle name (Hussein) does matter," King said. "It matters because they read a meaning into that in the rest of the world. That has a special meaning to them. They will be dancing in the streets because of his middle name. They will be dancing in the streets because of who his father was and because of his posture that says: Pull out of the Middle East and pull out of this conflict."

Oh, now it's clear to me. His father was from Kenya and his middle name is Hussein!

That makes fucking sense!

Read the entire article here. Read more about Steve here.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Wow. WOW. A real winner you've got there.

Just wow.

Captain Crab said...

I'm glad you can't accuse me of voting for him, since we are not in the same congressional district.