Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Stupid Videos and Nothing to Say

I was taken to task because of my "embedding these damn Doo-Doo Tube videos".

I don't always have something to say. Occasionally I find something that is funny to me and that someone else might also enjoy. My feeling about this is a lot like my advice to uptight parents about what their children see on the television: If you don't feel like watching the damn thing, don't!

Captain Crab's High Sea Adventures was not started to change the world. And By God I'm not going to start now.

2 comments:

pj said...

Aw come on, please, please, please change the world!

Sorry, I was just in a snit last night and the video wouldn't even show up, let alone download.

You know how those color blind tests confound you? That's the way I am when I do word verification.

Captain Crab said...

I refuse to change the world or the way this blog is administered. If every little "snit" bothered me, suicide would have been committed years ago!