Sunday, February 10, 2008

America's Conservative Sweetheart

Such a good Christian, too!



"I'm a Christian first and a mean-spirited, bigoted conservative second, and don't you ever forget it."

She has also said: "... Christianity fuels everything I write. Being a Christian means that I am called upon to do battle against lies, injustice, cruelty, hypocrisy — you know, all the virtues in the church of liberalism."

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"---Hannity & Colmes, 6/20/01
"Originally, I was the only female with long blonde hair. Now, they all have long blonde hair."---CapitolHillBlue.com 6/6/00

"Let's say I go out every night, I meet a guy and have sex with him. Good for me. I'm not married."---Rivera Live 6/7/00

3 comments:

H said...

If I were going to punch someone in the face, I am pretty sure it would be Ann Coulter.

Flenker said...

If I were going to cheer when someone was shot 21 times, it would be Ann Coulter. Or Fred Phelps. Is he still alive?

Author said...

Changing your short hairstyle is like changing your face. When you find a hair style that suits you, it will not only make you look more attractive, but also make you more confident. I will recommend the 5 most popular beige blonde hair this year, I hope you can find one that suits you!