Thursday, February 7, 2008

Willard, We Will Miss You

Well, my work is done. Willard "Mitt" Romney is suspending his presidential campaign. Now, I know that we will have an historic run to see who guides us into the new decade, but I have sort of an empty feeling. Obama or Clinton against that republican guy.

But, after drinking several beers, I have decided that a "Mormon" against a "Woman" or a "Black Guy" would have been much more exciting, since "Mormons" don't like "Black" folks that much and they think that "Women" should be barefoot and pregnant and have several other "Women" share the same husband.

I guess we will have to wait for 2012 for that one!

4 comments:

H said...

With Willard out, now who will you make fun of???

Captain Crab said...

good question?

Gwen said...

I just thought it would be fun to watch Southern evangelicals freak out trying to decide which would be worse--a Mormon devil or a feminist devil.

Captain Crab said...

Gwen: Yes that would have been fun.