Saturday, February 2, 2008

Saturday Morning Roundup

Nearly a month after the Iowa Caucus, Obama is still present at the Iowa Events Center. Is this an omen?


___________________________________________________________
Sometimes the editing process at small town newspapers isn't quite thorough enough. An example is this obituary for Richard "Dick".
___________________________________________________________
Ann Coulter does not like John McCain. Or the "terminator":

Schwarzenegger endorsed McCain yesterday at a "solar energy plant?! ... Why not an abortion clinic?" (read more)
__________________________________________________________
Don't drink too heavily at the Iowa Events Center:

2 comments:

Idea #527 said...

I'm sort of hurt you were at the Iowa Events Center and did not call me. You do realize I work above a Brewery like 4 blocks from there, right?!?

--A

Captain Crab said...

NO, I didn't know that! Tell H to get all of your contact info to me.